Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Who is Man...for realz this time

So, Who is Man is practically officially done (there may be a change in the website address we use as the tag, but as far as the rest of it, it's done).

The last version of the piece was my first attempt at anything like this ever, and a rough version of what was in my head. This final version feels so much better, has more polish, and is a bit more creative. I hope you like it...and if you don't I'd seriously like to hear it, just make your comment anonymously so I don't get my feelings hurt.

Don't be shy, go check out the final version of Who is Man I'm very proud of this version. I can't wait for it to get out and be seen. And really I hope it helps Gutenberg College attract more students, cause that's the point.

Click on this Who is Man LINK
Enter the password: gutenberg
And...do it.

I'm also so ready to get going on the other two videos in the series. I'm collaborating with my husband and Kasey on this so that's another really good thing about it. I think most creative endeavors are better when they're a collaboration.
ANNnnnnnD. I'm out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please forgive me for being unable to tell the difference between this and the previous one - some text timing?

It still looks good!

Happy Girl said...

i like the text timing and i like the music, it pulls you into read and absorb. it feels better and is definately more polished. Bravo - I hope it does all you hope and more!

Science Heroes said...

sucks.

Hate it.

Wait. no. I thought we were talking about the one they showed at Gutenberg the other day... this one is awesome. love it.

meg said...

AF - yes.. some text timing and positioning adjustments, also changes in sizing and fonts...pretty much the same in quotes and concepts and all that. This one just feels a little better in the flow aaaannnnndddd. I don't know. I like it better.

meg said...

Mom = me to

thebookbaglady said...

I wish I could go back to school.....intriguing. I really like it.
Love, Gretchen

meg said...

Gretchen - thanks for stopping by. I too have the same wish, but I'm for now settling with the education I received via my husband.