Tuesday, February 26, 2008

100th Post!



It's almost time to celebrate! Well, there's one definite thing to celebrate, it's my 100th post! Hooray.

And then there's the little thing that we're, trying not to get to excited about, celebrating which is that we have moved from "putting in an offer on the house" to "accepting the (very low) counter offer from the seller." I think that means we're in escrow (???)

I'll provide stats and photos when the officially, official closing happens...cause if I get to attached and something, as I'm told can and usually will, happens that means we don't get to move in I don't want to be crushed.

Goodnight. And thanks in advance for any and all congratulations...(secretly, we're super jazzed and can't wait for April! This is so amazing!)

4 comments:

Nata said...

Yay, Meg!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. The house is adorable by the way. I'll have to drive by and see when I'm home in late March! :-) Congrats, dear!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!
Good luck!!

And congrats on the wine glasses.

Flo Paris said...

OMG OMG OMG!!
:)

meg said...

nata - if things go well, you might be able to come and visit when you're home in late March!

A.F. thanks...can Z crawl on hardwood? or is that bad for his knees?

flop. I KNOW!!!