Thursday, February 26, 2009

Like a list and a blog all rolled into one

1. I got sick from being on an airplane
2. I went to Vegas


Best things about Vegas
1. hanging out with my cousin Jesse
2. helping out Rise Up - it's like volunteering
3. Meeting Ashley designer of Owlita - best roommate I could have had since my husband wasn't available (i.e. he wasn't able to come to Vegas)

Worst things about Vegas
1. Everything else


3. I'm leaving in the morning for Seattle, then to Portland for work. I won't be home till Wednesday...at some point.

4. I'm tired just thinking about it.
5. Also. My life is fantastic.
6. Andy's older brother will be in Portland on Monday and I may just get to see him

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you didn't enjoy drinking on the streets? :(

Sounds like you're passing through Portland too fast for a visit?

TJ or Peter? I'm assuming TJ since Peter never goes anywhere...

IndianaJones said...

I'm sure work will keep you running but if you feel like a quick cup of coffee or tea we are right in the middle of the city and would love to see you if you so pleased.

Jen said...

Too bad I won't be able to go with T.J to Portland! I'm going to try to get him to bring you a little gift from me for your house.

meg said...

Andy & Summer - I sooo haven't been thinking about visiting people! I've been so focused on the shoots I have to get through that visiting wasn't on my radar.

I won't promise anyone anything, cause I'd rather be "un-committal" than "flaky"...but we'll see

meg said...

Jen, I wish it was more than TJ that was making his way over here!