Saturday, June 16, 2007

i do.

Last weekend I had the honor of helping my dear friend make her wedding day grand. Here's a little photo journey of her big day.


I couldn't sleep the night before, I just wanted to be sure I didn't forget anything on the list. I had quite a few jobs for the day, hair and make-up for the bride, coordinating the reception, making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be and on and on and...














...hair-did? check.








The bride and her bridesmaids






her something old



She's ready.




The first look.

they choose to take all their pictures before the wedding, there were only a few of us that witnessed this moment.





the adorable flower girl



ring bearers keepin busy











happy & in love.






not even the rain could stop the love.





Mr. and Mrs. Parrish
June 9th, 2007


No comments: