Friday, December 14, 2007

the first post of many,
or...me rambling about my time in California


First a bit of an explination.

A big shout out to the Mighty Oak! Thank you and thank god for you. - The reason I haven't blogged yet about my amazing train ride and time in California is that the Mighty Oak has had my laptop for a few days. Now don't feel worry, feel relief.

The fear that once you buy a computer it immediately is out dated is something that plagues us all. Well, I'm happy to report that although my computer is coming up on its third anniversary, it is now practically as good as a new computer. The RAM is insane, the memory is beefed up, the programs and operating systems are brand new and unbelievable...I don't know all the technical terms, but I'll let you know that I won't be buying a new computer for some time, sorry Apple.

Oh and one last thing, the new keypad and shell feel like they're bullet proof - thanks for finally coming up with a remedy to a broken shell Apple-face.


I know people like to read short a sweet posts, that are riddled with photographs. So. This is one of the short ones and the ones with photographs will come shortly.
Pi-Zah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.