Sunday, December 2, 2007

i'm back.

In more ways then one.
first, since the nanowrimo is over, I'm allowed to write elsewhere, other then on my "novel", so here I am.
Also, I've spent a few minutes and created a new myspace profile. please help me out and friend me so I don't have to search all over the place to find people.
And lastly...I'm, almost, back in California, look for me next weekend around SLO.

things about me that I'd like to share with you:

It's been pouring outside all day and I can't stand how much I love it. I watched "The Science of Sleep" and I think I've found a new favorite to add to my shelf. Me 'n andy did errands today and when I thanked him for coming along with me he said, "I didn't know we were doing errands, I thought we were just hanging out." And I love him for that.

We're making more Science stickers, the tour is nearing us, and I've just had the first two day weekend in...well, I can't remember how long ago and it was amazing.

Oh, and thank you mom and dad for our early Christmas present...


No comments: