Wednesday, July 25, 2007

If he's over 30 than that makes me...

Happy Birthday Jesse, July 25th, 2007

We arrived friday in Bend just in the nick of time for Jesse's birthday party. And boy was it amazing. Maria made beef, I heard it was good, chicken that I know was good and a potluck of scrumptious side dishes. I made the family frittata recipe, with a few "upgrades". It may be a recipe I'll have to post cause it's getting rave revues.

In the spirit of birthday giving, Andy wanted to give Jesse a book. A book in a bit of a "response" to the two Noam Chomsky books Jesse gave him for graduation last year. This means nothing to me, but to some of you out there (M I'm talking to you), he gave him "The Road to Serfdom" by Friedrich A. Hayek.








Jesse's two kids eagerly await the blowing out of the candles.





I love how his son is showing his sister exactly what "Poppy" is about to do.





Yeah, that's a lot of smoke, but he still got his *wish*




The night was still young and the party just can't stop. But, the kids had to go to bed and so must we all. Tomorrow the celebration photos will continue.

No comments: