Saturday, March 15, 2008

a small message.

The inlaws were here, as I mentioned, for a whirlwind visit that included touring the house (technically that didn't take very long), shopping (with no sales tax for them), a drive to Portland and back, gin and vodka martinis (ted makes them amazing) and Ikea.

I'd like to give you all a little tour of the house...here's a few photos of the outside, look for interior pictures tomorrow.

I'm actually getting tired and think I'm going to bed.

Thank you to my amazing inlaws. You have blessed us over and over again. Saying thank you a million times will never be enough.

2 comments:

Marianne Elixir said...

Have I mentioned how excited I am for you guys! Congratulations! I can't wait to find some time to come see it in person. What we wouldn't do for a backyard oasis (read: GARDEN - FREE FOOD).

Love to you and your man.

Anonymous said...

Dude.
Everything looks all grainy and shake-shake-y, were you guys drunk when you shot this??