Tuesday, July 8, 2008

at least it isn't a full month later
that would've been worse.



Note: This post was originally finished on June 16th at 6:52 am.
I am just now getting around to writing the last line and posting it.

New York, Day 3 Tuesday June 3rd, 2008

4:30 am. The alarm goes off. Up until now I have refused to compare the time here and the time back home for fear of freaking myself out. But hell. That’s 1:30 in the morning, and let’s be frank, I hadn’t adjusted to the time change at all. Plus, I didn’t get to bed until after 2:00 am on day 1 and after 1:00 am on day 2… so, let’s just say I was a bit tired. Yeah.

I called a cab at 5:20, we needed a van to get all of our gear to the location and we hit the road on time to arrive at 5:45 on Park Avenue.

The freight elevator operator showed up right at 6:00 and the great unloading of the truck began.






The set design begins...and 7 editors later. We left for the night.

No comments: