Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ka-blam!

an explosion of photos.

On set. 5th Avenue New York, New York

It went from this...




To this...







Crew doing their jobs...







Alright, that's not fair, we had the best crew around and they moved so much I could barley get any usable shots...here's the few I could get...they're kicking ass like they did non-stop for days.









Phil doing one of my "jobs" (checking monitor, I know it's blurry, but he's just so serious!)



At the end of day 2, 14 Interviews, 14 set designs, 14 -insert something else that seems like a lot when you say "14" of it - all the gear is gone and it's still light outside. Sheesh!



On location in the Bronx
We used a track and dolly to capture a beautiful shot in Hunts Point Riverside Park











Job well done fellas.



Days off.
In a subway with a pretzel



Drinking pints in the oldest bar in NY
(I hadn't had beer in I can't remember how long...it was amazing.)

You order by the twos. Light or Dark.




The first time I saw the skyline...
sorry it's blurry, we were moving, coincidentally, this was also my first ride on the subway.



Some of my favorites









Until the next explosion. goodnight.

No comments: