Friday, August 10, 2007

dragging my feet



My brother John, his wife Lex, my Mum, me 'n Andy - love of my life.

We are almost never in the same place at the same time. This was a treat for my mum to have all her kids together.

this has been one of those lazy weeks. I'd rather be in California, hanging out with my mum and my friends, but instead I feel stuck in Oregon. Andy's working all week to catch up on missed work from our weekend trip (stay tuned for picture bonanza laterz) and I've been procrastinating cleaning the house, reading chick lit and cuddling up with ki ki in the green chair.

I think I'll venture down town. Perhaps I'll go to the office and make work happen.

Coming back to Oregon from California is depressing. I think mostly cause it's August and I haven't felt the warmth of the sun since Sunday, in California ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll come hang with you sista x

Jen said...

Hey I know that house! Where are the pictures of my in-law family?