Wednesday, October 31, 2007

there's at least one good thing
about Vancouver, WA


What?!? His little eyes need protection
from those harmful UVA/UVB rays too.


As you can see. We went to Vancouver for the weekend to visit the little mister...& andy 'n jen too. We had a belated birthday breakfast for Jen and enjoyed some chill time hanging out and playing games.



Thanks for the sweet relaxing weekend friends.
with love, your white friend meg

And now for a plethora of little mister photos. You know you love it.

the, I-can't-get-enough-of-his-drooling-little-face-and-his-"hey-these-are-my-hands"-moments...



Oh and when he laughs, it melts me into forgetting
there's a 2 hour drive ahead of us and staying longer than we should.




and lastly...in honor of the Oaks' (thanks for the phone call, can you tell you had been on our minds?)


Happy Halloween.

4 comments:

Bethany C Morrow said...

*Gasp* Thanks for the invite, guys! Ezra is pointing to the pics of Zain and saying, "Thas me!" Poor little guy. Haha. Fianlly: we used to "Mike Tyson" our brother, Carlton, when he was a wee one.

Unknown said...

AWESOME. Do you like my bedhead? Soo sexy.
Thanks so much for the yummy food and fun. Good times all around. We can't wait to see you guys again. And sorry I haven't sent a link to our photos...I've been lazy.

Flo Paris said...

Hurray for angry baby face!!!!

Bethany C Morrow said...

Hi, I misspelled "finally". I went to collage.