Friday, March 20, 2009

Fug Madness Round One, Part Four


Round One Madonna Bracket

(6) DEBRA MESSING vs. (11) JANET JACKSON

My Pick: Janet Jackson
My Reason: I couldn't argue with this:





(3) BAI LING vs. (14) RUMER WILLIS

You'll recognize the link for Rumor from Ashton's fug moment, but this time look at her, not him. I think it's worse this way. Buut, she's young and cute and can pull off many of the looks. As long as nothing's falling down, she's survived moving on another round in my book.

My Pick: Bai Ling
My Reason: I can't imagine there was ever a doubt, Bai Ling is a fashion fan beyond any I've ever seen, cause she wears crazy and she loves every minute of it, with a glove.





(7) CHRISTINA AGUILERA vs. (10) JESSICA BIEL

My Pick: Christina Aguilera
My Reason: I feel like Christina Aguilera used to have many more moments of fug in years past, and though Jessica Biel didn't attempt to wow us this year, she didn't exactly walk into crazy town and set up a crazy shop that sold crazy while dressing up in craziness (which is how you're gunna win this thing). At least she was a bit glamorous amidst the bizarre. And Christina did this:



Which while I admire that she isn't half naked or showing of bits we don't need to get so personal with, it's still over the top from head to toe or neck to toe and therefore a winner.



2) GWYNETH PALTROW vs. (15) KRISTEN STEWART

My Pick: Gwyneth Paltrow
My Reason: Kristen Stewart may look sad, or mad, or whatever in all her photos, but frankly, she's pretty much adorable and has a good style sense most of the time, but I love Gwyneth, really and at first I couldn't understand why she was in this little game, so I figured I'd vote for Stewart. But glancing through Gwyneth's fug file I realized, something must be going on in fashion in Europe that I'm not privy to, cause there's a whole lot of not a lot of fabric going on over there.





We're on the road up to Portland tomorrow for Science recording excitement. That means I'll be blogging from the road and taking the weekend by storm, including a trip to Ikea and hopefully, new shoes and new spring clothes.

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Mary Marantz said...

LOL! this is awesome! what is that Gwynneth outfit?!