Sunday, March 8, 2009

I swear I believe things will get better

1. This American Life is amazing Episode #375 'Bad Bank' is all about the Bank Crisis. Check it out.

2. The weather thwarted my yard work plans. Oh darn.

3. I bought the wrong stuff to finish fixing the faucet. The grease will corrode the gaskets and that's so not what I want to do.

4. I met the little Mister's little brother, baby M. Photos to come

5. Tom Waits Tribute night is officially over and a success.

6. I'm trying to make up for all the time away from my home by cleaning and fixing and doing yard work today. We shall see...

3 comments:

teal! said...

the weather also thwarted my plans to go running. i'm so crushed. really.

nice to see a flurry of posts from you this weekend. =)

meg said...

thanks, I think I'm making up for being "gone" from all my worlds recently. :-)

Anonymous said...

I think I've come to accept that "the weather ruins everything" up here is the natural state of things.

Awesome to see you guys again, hopefully we'll get more time next time.

And I just may listen to that episode tonight...something to do while holding a baby prevents typing :)